The capital in a caravan? Not as silly as it sounds and we’ve done many times now, mostly staying at the Caravan & Motorhome Club site at Crystal Palace.
The first time, as you will see was our very first trip out in a caravan – ever.
- Pt 1 – Hills and headstones
- Pt 2 – A boat, a barrier and broken lifts
- Pt 3 – Contrasts, cloudy beer and a (once) wobbly bridge
- Pt 4 – A building site, another bridge and a horse
- Pt 1 – A day out in ‘Brum
- Pt 2 – The Houses of Power
- Pt 3 – more research, a fuel filter & another one bites…
This visit was part of a longer trip called ‘The Festive Threesome’ which encompassed Kent and Cambridge too. Links to the whole ‘Festive Threesome’ trip our listed here, but parts 3 & 4 are the ones from London:
This was again part of a longer trip, encompassing Suffolk, Cambridge and London. Here’s the London bit:
Again, part of a longer trip: